We hold regular meetings throughout the project:
- 24 February 2021, online: Final meeting (replacing face-to-face meeting scheduled to take place in Kraków, Poland)
- 3 – 4 December 2019, Trbovlje (Slovenia): Planning meeting
- 3 – 4 June 2019, Oldenburg (Germany): Planning meeting
- 18 – 22 February 2019, Lancaster (UK): Training meeting
- 7 – 8 October 2018, Brescia (Italy): Kick-off meeting
In addition, we ran several online workshops in the second half of 2020. These involved many of our adult volunteers from the various partner countries, as well as our consultant historian, Dr Corinna Peniston-Bird from Lancaster University, and Lancaster City Museum Manager, Rachael Bowers.