The resources on these pages are useful for anyone researching 20th century peace initiatives or internationalist activity in Europe. Click on the links below to see what resources our partners have identified for the different project countries.
Good starting points for researchers are:
- newspaper archives, accessed either through national online archives or in local libraries
- family history archives such as birth, death and marriage records and census records (these are often available through national online archives or in local records offices)
- local archives/records offices, museums and schools (look at their records or libraries)
- books and articles about peace history – look at the bibliography for references and further reading
- local, national or international organisations involved in peace or internationalist work (find out where their archives are held)
- League of Nations Archives in Geneva (https://biblio-archive.unog.ch/suchinfo.aspx), which contains material spanning all the partner countries in this project.